Thursday, January 27, 2005

The Gallery Of Galleries!

What's up ya'll?

Here today I feature my own Photo Gallery.

My Gallery is entitled: The Gallery Of Galleries!

A little pretensious perhaps, but, there's a lot there, and I think I do a pretty good job.

Most of the gallery shots are of Huntsville events, but, some are just for the sake of taking a neat picture.

And, owing to the idea that I do a pretty good job on the Huntsville events shots, you should be able to find some good stuff there too.

If you're from Huntsville, and participated in any of the events that I have photographed, and then if you look closely enough, you just might find yourself in amoung the crowd. If you don't, and your'e interested, I have hundreds more that aren't posted, and for a moderate fee, I will be happy to look through my archives for whatever it is you may be looking for (from the events otherwise posted). Follow the instructions as per purchases, located in the bottom left of the screen.

One special note: I use a full screen command for this presentation, but you can easily close using the provided button the navigation column.

--JC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog